Monday, September 18, 2006

» Rees sour-grapes on DCMessageBoards

I am amazed at how stupid people really are.

We're pretty amazed at how stupid you are, so fair trade.

If you combine the wealth of all of my ward 3 rivals, I have more than they do.

Right. I'm sure the IRS will be very interested in this statement.

So when I ran my campaign and only put up $500, it should have dawned on people that I never intended to be a serious candidate but I did it to mock the corruption in our electoral process and to spoof it all.

You sure did succeed at mocking the electoral process. Not that anyone ever thought you were a serious candidate at all.

Yet, nobody caught on to what I was doing but had som many dummies running around thinking they were doing people a favor and I loved the game as it was just that, a game played by idiots who I fooled all along.

There was a game played by an idiot here, that's for sure.

I think the people of ward 3 are the dumbest people in DC as they are what others have correctly coined, educated ignoramuses. The United States Congress should never give DC a vote there, grant statehood but keep things at it was intended and that is, keep DC as a federal enclave as DC is a joke and an embarrassment to the rest of this country. The fact I fooled so many is better reason why Congress should never give DC a vote!!!

Thanks for letting Ward 3 and the District know what you really think of them. Looking forward to your next 0% vote in 2010.