Friday, September 15, 2006

» A sampling of posts by Jonathan Rees before he decided to run for the Council of the District of Columbia

"At the risk of sounding prejudice, why can't I find among the long list of Greek-American landlords one honest one who is not a slumlord or tax cheat?"
-MountPleasantDC Yahoo Group Mar 8, 2002"

"I am a 48 year old Italian male living in the Mt. Pleasant area of DC and I am in search of one night stands with women in my area who are educated, friendly, funny, outgoing and just want the same as me."
-LatinoAmericanWashDC Yahoo Group Jun 19, 2004

FURNISHED RENTED ROOM NEEDED SOON...................
"I
am in search of a furnished room to rent for 2-3 months preferably in
the Adams Morgan, Mt Pleasant, Georgetown or Upper NW area. I am
willing to pay $100.00 a week. Contact Jonathan atjrr_1955@"
-MountPleasantDC Yahoo Group Mar 5, 2002